1. Is there a template for a proposal?
There is no dedicated template (feel free to use LaTeX, word, etc.), but any proposal of type 1 (resp. 2) submitted must fit in 6 (resp. 10) pages and must include the following sections:
2. State of the art and scientific rationale
3. Justification of the requested observing time
In addition to this, type 2 proposals will have four additional pages to explain:
4. Technical description and capabilities of the instrument
5. Description of the consortium (institutions, people)
The .pdf of the proposal has to be sent by email (as an attachement) to workshop AT caha.es before the specified deadline.